The areas of inheritance and guardianship are often overlooked or misunderstood, including Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney (DPA) for health care. Ensuring these are in place enables you to determine that your personal wishes and corporate directions are realised. Avoiding ad-hoc decisions and legalities in times of emergency, whilst retaining your right of self-determination to decide today what should happen tomorrow.
We provide expert advice on all aspects of inheritance and guardianship, if required with international focus. Naturally, we consider any personal effects, such as tax or corporate succession.
In case of inheritance disputes we take the initiative for you and seek a proper and professional solution, while still being aware of the emotional distress of the client.
- Preparation of wills and contracts regarding testaments and waiver of forced heirship rights
- Probate disputes
- Execution of a will
- Estate curation and administration
- Planning for inheritance and gift tax
- Preparation of anticipated inheritance succession settlements, including transfer agreements
- Corporate and private succession planning
- Preparation of including Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney (DPA) for health care
- Governmental clawback claims and social benefits recovery claims