Violation of competition law can be very costly for corporations. Whether your company was served a notice due to antitrust or anti-competitive acts or whether your company is victim to another party’s misconduct and suffers financial loss as a consequence, we provide expert advice. We make recommendations regarding the protection against as well as the prosecution of competition law violations. We also provide advice for your general terms and conditions.
Aspects of Competition Law in detail:
- Assistance with notices and injunctions
- Enforcement of legal competition claims (order to cease and desist, disclosure and compensation)
- Review of marketing acts
- Review of corporate presence, in particular online
- Advice regarding competition law, in particular for general terms and condition
- Judicial representation in cases of competition law violations